Complaint Review: City Security

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ambitious — Atlanta Georgia
City Security
5875 Peachtree Ind.blvd Norcross, Georgia Norcross, Jonesboro, Georgia United States of America

City Security City Security and training Academy, Darryl Triplett DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WORK FOR CITY SECURITY!!! Norcross, Jonesboro, Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: City security scam

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I was ripped off also

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: compensation

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: City Security A SCAM!!!

City Security owes me about $1500 of pay! I don't see how Darryl Triplett sleeps at night knowing he owes numerous of people money for rendering services. I believe you reap what you sow! I can go on and on about how bad this company treats their workers, but to make a sad story short. . . . . JUST SAVE TIME and work somewhere else! Shame on you aren't you suppose to be a Cop? Smh!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Security/Norcross-Jonesboro-Georgia-/City-Security-City-Security-and-training-Academy-Darryl-Triplett-DO-NOT-I-REPEAT-DO-N-1044981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Security

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

City security scam

AUTHOR: Darius - (USA)

My cousin and I also worked for this City security company 2013 of October . We still have not received any pay for a month of work and I could not cash the last check I received from them . If anyone can help us please feel free to email me at tarverdarius@gmail.com .

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I was ripped off also

AUTHOR: Nicola j - (USA)

I worked for this security company from March 2015-May 2015. I also was never paid and I am owed $1500. Please contact me regarding this matter.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

compensation

AUTHOR: shaundra cooley - (USA)

I was ripped off too back in jan 2014-Feb 2014. I was owed about $1500, and i took darryl tripplett to court and got all my money. Now me and a few other former employees are pursuing a class action, civil suit for pain and suffering. We need all former employees so we can stick together. I can help you get whats owed to you immediately.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

City Security A SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: andrea - ()

First off i was a employee for several months and i drove everywhere to be security for these people all times of night using My own gas. THEY sai dthe first week goes into the whole but a month two months pasted no payment always an excuse on why he couldn't pay or that the checks woudn't be there.Botom line Daryl IS A THEIF HAS NO INTENTIONS OF PAYING AT ALL they change locations al the time and continue to hire people with no INTENT TO PAY STAY AWY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO WORK FOR FREE!!!! IT HAPPEN TO ME IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.