Complaint Review: City Visa

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Gizelle — Edmonton Alberta
City Visa
121 Suffolk st Nationwide United States of America

City Visa Free Visa Assessment My husband got ripped off with this company in Birmingham, Nationwide

I want to make a report with regards to City Visa which is based in Birmingham. I am currently working here in Canada and live here for 3 years now. My husband who is a British Citizen and currently working in London got ripped off with this company. My husband found out about this company website and tried their Free Visa Assessment online. He then passed the initial assessment in Federal Skilled Worker Visa in Canada. After that, he met Mr. Luke Cutler, a Canadian Immigration Advisor, and offers an advice to my husband with his visa application.

As my husband who is eager to live and work here in Canada with me, he paid the full amount of 1500 last January 28, 2013 after knowing that, according to Mr. Luke Cutler, he is eligible to apply for a Permanent Residency in Canada. After
researching on my behalf if whether my husband is eligible to apply under the Skilled Worker Visa in Canada, I immediately happened to know that he didn't get the required points for a skilled worker visa, therefore he is not eligible to apply for the Canadian Visa at the moment. I, on the same day (January 28, 2013), advised my husband to cancel his contract immediately and get his money back as he hasnt started with ANY paper-works yet. No documents, no papers
were given out. This only means that my husband NEVER uses their service.

On the same day, my husband cancelled his contract by emailing / phoning Mr. Luke Cutler and all the staff in City Visa. But until now, I haven't heard any good news from them. It is our money, so please City Visa / Luke Cutler, give my husband's money back as we never use any of your services and you have done nothing at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Visa/nationwide/City-Visa-Free-Visa-Assessment-My-husband-got-ripped-off-with-this-company-in-Birmingham-1041295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Visa