Complaint Review: City Wide Plumbing Repairs

• Submitted: Sat, April 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 25, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
City Wide Plumbing Repairs
2806 W. Burbank Blvd. Burbank, California U.S.A.

City Wide Plumbing Repairs Single Ladies watch out! They will quote you on a false pumbling problem! Burbank California

I had Citywide Plumbing Repairs in my home on Feb. 18, 2008. They stated on my invoice that my plumbing in my shower was leaking and that it was inside the wall. They quoted me that the whole new system was approx. $1000.00. He told me to call them to do the job later. I paid them $63.50 for a temporary leaking problem of the hot water of the shower. That same day I called First American Home insurance since I am covered for inside construction plumbing and sent them a fax of the invoice showing the comment from Citywide.

My insurance kept calling the company for weeks and they avoided returning their call. Every time I called him he would say that he will contact my insurance and he NEVER did. So since my insurance couldn't contact him, they wouldn't approve the work. I didn't have the money for that work. My shower was not working properly all these months! I finally got my Home Owners Association to send their plumbing company to fix the problem and they stated to me that there isn't or wasn't any problems with my plumbing inside the walls. They stated that if there was a problem it would have been wet inside! They gave me the piece and parts that was causing the problem. Within an hour it was fixed!

Citywide Plumbing is a fraud!!! They only wanted to charge me since I am a single woman whom didn't know about plumbing!!! Now I realized why he wouldn't answer his phone every time my Insurance company called! I have facts and proof of all this...I just can't believe the hundreds of customers that are getting robbed by them!

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2009 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Wide-Plumbing-Repairs/Burbank-California/City-Wide-Plumbing-Repairs-Single-Ladies-watch-out-They-will-quote-you-on-a-false-pumblin-446573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Wide Plumbing Repairs