- Report: #819118
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: City of Baldwin Park
City of Baldwin Park14403 East Pacific Avenue Baldwin Park, California United States of America
City of Baldwin Park Baldwin Park City Hall, City Hall Abuse, Code Enforcement Abuse, Exorbidant Permit Fees Baldwin Park, California
*Consumer Comment: I Believe in the Corruption at BaldwinPark City Hall and Code enforcement
*Consumer Comment: Hope you have the evidence to prove this conspiracy.
*Consumer Comment: To get the other side of this story..
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Tow Scandal - Excessive Towing and Impounding (Generating millions each year in a small city with a population of just 79,000) (Forced police to impound as many vehicles as possible) (Threatened to cut police if revenue was not generated)
2. Excessive Permit Requirements
3. Excessive Cost of Permit Fees (City Hall charging thousands of dollars while neighboring cities charge significantly less)
4. Overly restrictive sign ordinances
5. Code Enforcement Abuse (Citing unlawfully, pushing and shoving into private property, charging exorbitant fees, falsely acting as police, documented collection of bribes by Baldwin Park Code Enforcement Officers)
6. [continued below]....
7. Fee Discrimination (Charging Asians and Latinos higher fees for business licenses and permits. This is the Citys way to steal from Latinos and Asians since they tend to be new arrivals to the United States and unaware of actual costs)
(Code Enforcement also does not impose the same unlawful requirements against "friends" of the City/City Council)
Friends of Council include City Hall contractors and other parties that have an interest in City Hall. These parties also tend to bribe local officials for favorable contracts.
8. Political Retaliation (City Officials send Code Enforcement, Inspectors, and attempt to send State Agencies to residents, businesses, and property owners who attempt to resist the will of Council Members/City Hall of Baldwin Park)
9. Illegal Activity in Baldwin Park Misuse of Public Funds (Public Funds provided by the State of California are regularly funneled into other accounts. These funds are regulated by the State of California, however, the City of Baldwin Park illegally uses these funds to fill its coffers)
The City Council Members believed to be responsible for the corruption include:
1. Manuel Lozano Mayor of Baldwin Park
2. Marlen Garcia Council Member of Baldwin Park
3. Monica Garcia Council Member of Baldwin Park
City Employees believed to be involved:
1. Salvador Lopez Assistant Planner
2. Marc Castagnola Redevelopment Manager
3. Melecio Picazo Redevelopment
City Code Enforcement believed to be involved:
1. Marie Gallo Code Enforcement
2. George Rodrigues Code Enforcement
3. All Code Enforcement Officers carry out the bidding of the City Council
Additional reports will be created for each individual involved in City Hall corruption in Baldwin Park.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-of-Baldwin-Park/Baldwin-Park-California-91706/City-of-Baldwin-Park-Baldwin-Park-City-Hall-City-Hall-Abuse-Code-Enforcement-Abuse-Exor-819118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.