- Report: #1045332
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: City of Henderson, Nevada
City of Henderson, Nevada240 Water Street Henderson, NV 89015 Henderson, Nevada United States of America
City of Henderson, Nevada Massive Federal Civil Rights Suit Against Henderson, NV for False Arrest of Retired Air Force Colonel Henderson, Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
It is believed this a truly unique national case of police abuse and political retaliation of senior citizens for requesting law enforcement assistance to investigate and prosecute suspected HOA Board officer financial crimes involving missing $3.7 Million of surplus assessments.
It is well known that local law enforcement agencies across the nation hate to be asked to investigate suspected HOA white-collar crimes. This federal civil rights suit against the Henderson Police Department was filed after unsubstantiated charges by the police against a pair of seniors in Henderson, NV. were dismissed for lack of evidence.
"This is to announce that a Federal Civil Rights Complaint containing 9 alleged Constitutional violations has been filed by Defense Attorney Cal Potter on November 16, 2012 for Air Force Retired Colonel Robert Frank and Mr. Tim Stebbins against the Henderson, NV City Police Department.
The allegations are that the City of Hendersons false arrest, false imprisonment, and reckless
disregard for the physical safety and civil rights of Frank and Stebbins flagrantly violated the First, Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments to the US Constitution.
The many counts of included federal law violations by Henderson Police Sgt. Jeffery Farley, former
Police Chief Jutta Chambers, and up to 10 others (to be named) include such as:
- False Arrest
- False Imprisonment
- Intentional, malicious and conscious disregard of Franks and Stebbins Constitutional Rights
- Reckless disregard as to the falsity of the publicized matter of the warrant for criminal arrest
- Acted with deliberate indifference, gross negligence, and reckless disregard to the safety, security, and constitutional and statutory rights of Frank and Stebbins
- Filed factually inaccurate and/or factually incorrect affidavits for arrest warrants
- Failed to adequately train, supervise, and control subordinates in the arts of law enforcement
- Failed to adequately discipline deputies or civilian employees for having the belief they can violate the rights of persons such as Colonel Frank and Mr. Stebbins with impunity, and that such conduct will not adversely affect their opportunities for promotion and other employee benefits
- Ordered, authorized, acquiesced in, tolerated, or permitted other defendants to engage in the unlawful and unconstitutional violations based on either a deliberate plan by the Police Department or on the defendants deliberate indifference, gross negligence, or reckless disregard for the safety, security and and constitutional and statutory rights of Frank and Stebbins.
- Included willful, malicious, and intentionally false statements in the Police Department Affidavit against Frank and Stebbins,
In other words, Henderson Police Department Sgt. Farley and Chief Chambers knew, or should have known, that the criminal probable cause affidavit used to arrest and hold Stebbins and Frank was knowingly false.
For your convenience, the request for investigation, Chief Chambers letter to drop the case, and
the arrest affidavit are at these links:
The responsible City of Henderson leaders must be held accountable for allowing such a miscarriage of justice and abuse of police authority to be created and permitted to exist for almost 2 years.
Here is the 22-page federal law suit in PDF format:
See records under this link for some of the many background documents on this case.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-of-Henderson-Nevada/Henderson-Nevada-89009/City-of-Henderson-Nevada-Massive-Federal-Civil-Rights-Suit-Against-Henderson-NV-for-Fal-1045332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.