Complaint Review: City of Midwest City

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: willkerri8 — Midwest City Oklahoma United States of America
City of Midwest City
100 N. Midwest Blvd. Midwest City, Oklahoma United States of America

City of Midwest City Water/Sanitation Dept. Hit me with a HUGE bill! claimed 100,000 gallons of water were used in September, 2012 Midwest City, Oklahoma

I live in an 1100 sq foot dwelling, my water/sanitation bill on average is 50-80 monthly. (which is higher than last year) Last month I received a bill for $495.00, City of Midwest City claimed there was 100,000 gallons of water used. NOWAY! They then claimed that" I could have a leak, but whatever it was has stopped". I have NO leaks. 100,000 GALLONS! My house would have floated away! And if in fact something was leaking, why would it magically stop? I had a plumber friend of mine come over and inspect, and he said there were no leaks evident. Especially of that magnitude, that would have "healed" itself. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing I can do, except pay the bill. Otherwise the city will shut off my water. It saddens me that utility companies can be such bullies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-of-Midwest-City/Midwest-City-Oklahoma-73130/City-of-Midwest-City-WaterSanitation-Dept-Hit-me-with-a-HUGE-bill-claimed-100000-gal-963681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City of Midwest City