Complaint Review: City of San Antonio Improvements Projects

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Michael R. Sanchez — San Antonio Texas United States of America
City of San Antonio Improvements Projects
1901 S. Alamo San Antonio, Texas United States of America

City of San Antonio Improvements Projects Mr. Gullien II, Ed Scott, Anible Gutierrez and R.L. Jones LP Destroyed my Fence San Antonio, Texas

City of San Antonio Claim  #B165006278

Project Supervisor: Ed Scott:
Project Officer: Hugh Guillen

7-05-2011

Put a call in to The City of San Antonio Capital Improvements Projects at 210-207-8140 to  Mr. Gullien III who was the project officer on the job.  Left him a message in reference to our water main be busted and water is leaking and the fence has been mangled by the big machines that tore up the road for the big drains that where going in. Did not here anything from the City of San Antonio.

8-02-2011

Put another call into Hugh Guillen about the water and the fence being damaged by the big machines that where working on the Hein-Orchard improvement.  So he sent me a claim form on August 4, 2011  from the City of San Antonio before the final inspection to take place. Mr. Ed Scott was well aware of my fence be damaged by the machines   So I mailed the claim form back to him on 8-8-2011 along with a diagram of what damages where done to my fence and he said they would look into it.

9-02-2011

Put in another call to Mr. Hugh Guillen about the claim form I sent in on August 8,2011. He said that he submitted the claim to the Contractor  which is R.L. Jones, LP. on August 18, 2011  and they will assets the claim and an inspector will be out to look at the damages and the City of San Antonio will send me a letter.  Later that month they came and fix the Main water cause it was leaking for two mothers before anything was done and Mr. Ed Scott new about everything that was going on.  They also fixed the fence on my other property the fence was too short and dogs kept coming in our yard  The main fence in front of my house was never fixed it was mangled by the big machines and poles are weak.  Mr. Sanchez was speaking to Ed Scott this whole time about the damages and he said he would take care of them and to trust him, he talk to the contractors about the damages and nothing ever was done by Mr. Scott or R. L. Jones, LP.

Two months went by and no one from the City of San Antonio or R. L. Jones every call or came by to look at the damages on my main fence.

Continue on Page 2  Page 2 of 3

Claim put in with the City of San Antonio #B165006278

11-11-2011
Put another call into Mr. Hugh Guillen about any result from the claim and he said contractor said he did not mess up that part of the fence and emailed me a claim form for the City of San Antonio to file a claim with them mailed the form on 11-15-2011 and they will assets the damages and send me a letter.

11-18-2011
Received a letter from the City of San Antonio that my claim had been acknowledge and the Citys claims administrator, Sedgwick CMS will investigate our claim.

11-28-2011
Received a call from Stephen Sedgwick CMS would be investigating the claim and I would here from them and soon as he checked it out.  Did not here anything from them

1-10-2012
Put a call into Sedgwick CMS and they said they are not long handling the claim for the City of San Antonio and gave me the number to call Tristar Risk Management at 404-0400 and Gail Coraback was handling the claim so I left a message on her Voice Mail.

1-11-2012
Received a letter from Tristar Risk Management stating the City of San Antonio was not liable for the damages and to call the contractor R.L. Jones LP he is the contractor for that whole project
1-17-2012

Put a call into the supervisor of Hugh Guillen which is Anible Gutierrez and spoke with him in reference to the claim and he said he new about the claim and thought it was taken care of and wasnt aware that the was a gap in someone getting back to me. Mr. Gutierrez was well away that Mr. Ed Scott new about the damages to our fence and main water and nothing was down about it.  Left messages with Ruben Guerro supervisor of Anible Gutierrez and Mr. Hugh Guillen and also left a messages with Jeff Coffem,  supervisor of Ed Scott.  Also put a call into the Contractor on R.L. Jones LP to Mr. Josh Jones project manager for the contractor. Pray someone will get back to me in reference to this matter.

1-20-2012
Put in another call to Hugh Guillen on Monday at 8:30 a.m. to discuss the fence repairs left message.  He returned my call right back.  He set up a schedule with Ed Scott supervisor on this project.  Mr. Scott came out to talk to Mr. Sanchez about the repairs and they went over what was to be repaired.  Mr. Scott said he would take care of it.  Nothing ever happen with 1 month.

2-20-2012
Put in a call to Josh Jones about the fence again and he said he was going to look into it and call me back.  Never did.

Continue on Page 3 Page 3 of 3

Claim put in with the City of San Antonio #B165006278

2-28-2012
Put in a call to Ruben Guerro  at Capital Improvement about fence again said they were looking into in. Still no response.

3-6-2012
Put in a call to Ruben Guerro again, spoke with his secretary Elda for him to call me if reference to the fence.  No Response

3-27-2012
Put in a call to Hugh Guillen about repairs to fence that Ed Scott and Mr. Sanchez talked about, he said he taught that It was taken of and he was going to get with Ed Scott and Jones construction about repairs.  No response

4-13-2012
Put a call into Mr. Abgale, Hugh Guillen boss in reference to fence and he said that last he heard was that they are not responsible for the fence and to go ahead and sue the City of San Antonio and R.L Jones because they were not going to fix the fence.

In Conclusion to this matter is that Ed Scott new about the damages to my fence since day one when they started last year in the beginning of the year.  You can tell a machine messed up the chain link fence and not a human.  I get dogs constantly in my yard.  Please have someone from your company contact me so I can show you how our Public Works department works with there fellow employees to resolve there mistakes. I pray for relief of this matter

Michael R. S

Owner

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-of-San-Antonio-Improvements-Projects/San-Antonio-Texas-78204/City-of-San-Antonio-Improvements-Projects-Mr-Gullien-II-Ed-Scott-Anible-Gutierrez-and-887160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City of San Antonio Improvements Projects