Complaint Review: CityGrid Media

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mel — richmond Illinois USA
CityGrid Media
8833 W. Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, California United States of America

CityGrid Media Lie, Lie again and Steal, then Don't Respond West Hollywood, California

These yahoos sold me a one-month trial subscription to try their internet advertising. We agreed to a $100 maximum fee and I gave them my credit card. I got my first bill and it showed that I owed over $400. I called Vijay, who sold me the service, and he told me I would only pay the agreed to $100. My card was actually charged $300 and I'm disputing it.

They show false hits to your ad, which is pay per click up to a maximum budgeted number each month. I supposedly had over 400 hits, but not a single call or inquiry from the ad.. IT'S A SCAM! I feel as though I shouldn't have to pay for the $100 either since I know none of the hits were authentic.

I've been in dispute with them for over a month and they have yet to respond. A person named Theerasak is now questioning the validity of the price I was quoted and attempting to disqualify my rate for not referring new customers to them. As if I would refer them to anyone other than my State's Attorney

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CityGrid-Media/West-Hollywood-California-/CityGrid-Media-Lie-Lie-again-and-Steal-then-Dont-Respond-West-Hollywood-California-973848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CityGrid Media