Complaint Review: CityGrid

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — Fort Collins Colorado United States of America

CityGrid Total Con--Do not back their product with any proof, Internet

Received a call from these guys and went along with their "free offer", decided after receiving horrible to no service of getting my account set up that I did not want to be part of their program and they would not let me cancel even though they had done little to no work.

They charge on impressions NOT click throughs as they tell you on the phone.  I received 1 call, 4 clicks through to my site and supposedly 154 views of my profile page. When I ran the analytics on my site which tracks all visitors, I showed no click throughs from their site.

They cannot prove that people looked at your profile at all.  As I said, I was told that I would be charged for every visitor to my website NOT visitor to my 'profile'. They have nothing to back that up besides their own reports.

These guys suck.  They way over charge and do not back their traffic with any kind of 3rd party verification.  I was told that my analytics would show all of the click throughs.  It did not. Stay away from CityGrid.  Go out and register with other business directories for free on your own or pay someone on (((competitor's name redacted))) to do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CityGrid/internet/CityGrid-Total-Con-Do-not-back-their-product-with-any-proof-Internet-878340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CityGrid