Complaint Review: Citygrid media

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Stephen — Glen Allen Virginia United States of America
Citygrid media

Citygrid media Citygrid charged me $ ,320 for allegged services they provided me. I recived no e;mail or calls from the allegged 610 hits. This could not be possible. I cannot access my account, Internet

Citygrid media does not proberly represent what they say they can do for your business.  They will not explain your bill or how they set up your account and how they worked on your behalf.  They will not explain the bill.   They will alos not allow me acces to my own account.  I keep getting a response that the time has expired and the acount is not secure.

I know have been threatened with colletcion action with out arespose as to the accounting of the bill.  it is not possibel to have 610 hits with no responses as they allege and the account manager refuses to respond.  Frankly, I do not know what they did to earn the fee they allege and they will not explain it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citygrid-media/internet/Citygrid-media-Citygrid-charged-me-320-for-allegged-services-they-provided-me-I-reci-893491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citygrid media