Complaint Review: Citygrid

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Duane in Denver — Denver Colorado United States of America
Citygrid

Citygrid Citysearch, Citygrid media Citygrid ripped me off too... Internet

I signed on to Citygrid after a 2 hour phone consultation, I wouldnt commit until I was guaranteed a "performance-based" plan to optimize my website. After two weeks I owed 250 dollars to this scam and my web traffic decreased noticably. I called them to discuss this and was told that the account manager that signed me up is no longer working there, and that I would have to pay their ridiculous fees even though I received no service from them.

I tried to contact them twice, and both times I was informed they would call me back after their "optimization" actions. I was never called back, I never received any traffic from their efforts, and I do not believe their claim that I received 110 hits from their site.

I could not find my own website on their own search engine, however my competitors' websites showed up dozens of times. When I use craigslist I book more than half of the potential customers that visit my website, for Citygrid to claim 110 hits without a single call is not at all believable. I can see other people here have had the same experience, if Citygrid tries to damage my good credit with collections then I will file a class action suit myself, do not use this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citygrid/internet/Citygrid-Citysearch-Citygrid-media-Citygrid-ripped-me-off-too-Internet-935348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citygrid