Complaint Review: Civiltree

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. M — Fairfax Virginia
, Select State/Province USA

Civiltree took $199, but did not finish the case. Norridge California

Civiltree took my $199, but did not complete the case tasks.  After paying my money and providing the documentation of proof, I did receive a court date, contingent on the defendent being served.  I had to call Civiltree to get status and I was told that the defendent could not be served.  I requested that they attempt 3 months later and they agreed.  Now, they are closed.

I have lost $2500 from a countertop deal and now an additional $199 from a bad internet business deal.  I will have to follow-up with an attorney to start the process of getting my $2500 back again.  Hopefully, a time restriction on the case has not elapsed to prevent this from happening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Civiltree/Select-StateProvince/Civiltree-took-199-but-did-not-finish-the-case-Norridge-California-1091814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Civiltree