• Report: #631935

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: Travis — Stephens City Virginia United States of America
Cj-Capital Financial Group

Cj-Capital Financial Group They wanted all the numbers for my creditors and when I did some research I found they looked an awful lot like scamsters Internet

A person from this co. called me and offered to have my credit card debt dropped in half over 2 years. It looked like a scam to me. I was always taught, "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it IS a duck. I fortunately went to the NFCC and they worked with me and since they are non-profit, I trust them a little more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cj-Capital-Financial-Group/internet/Cj-Capital-Financial-Group-They-wanted-all-the-numbers-for-my-creditors-and-when-I-did-so-631935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cj-Capital Financial Group