Complaint Review: Cjw Holdings Inc. UltraLife PM Fulfillment

• Submitted: Sun, February 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 18, 2007

• Reported By:Elgin Oregon
Cjw Holdings Inc. UltraLife PM Fulfillment
P.O. Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Cjw Holdings UltraLife PM Fulfillment Out and out thieves RIPOFF South Jordan Utah

I first came in contact with 'Pure Health' on June 22nd,2006. I took a free trial period of two weeks for some super pill for $4.97 S&H.I used my credit card.I canceled before my trial period ended and never gave another thought about it.

On Feb 12th,2007 I noticed a strange charge to my card for $99.41 by 'Cjw Holdings Inc'.I e-mailed the credit card bank and got no help from them except them telling me to file a 'billing error form.

On Feb. 17,2007 I received a small parcel from UltraLife PM Fulfillment with a small bottle of Pure Health Appetite Suppressant and no paper work.

I took the phone number off my card statement and get no answer.Looks like I'll have fun trying to get my money back.

James
Elgin, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2007 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cjw-Holdings-Inc-UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Cjw-Holdings-UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-Out-and-out-thieves-RIPOFF-South-Jordan-Utah-236320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cjw Holdings Inc. UltraLife PM Fulfillment