Complaint Review: Claesson Edwards Audio LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Woodstock Georgia
Claesson Edwards Audio LLC
claessonedwards.com Internet U.S.A.

Claesson Edwards Audio,Claesson Edwards Audio LLC Software some how damaged my sound card Internet

I recently installed a demo of a program call Breakaway Audio Enhancer. This software promised improved sound during all musical passages.

I immediately experienced problems with this software including: strange noises, pops and "fax machine like" noises. These noises subsided moments after start up. after 3 day of continuous usage a loud "electronic screaming" sound emitted from my speakers. This was the last sound my computer has been able to make.

I attempted to contact the company only to find no number or contact address. After emailing the company they said: this simply can not happen. I then proceeded to take my computer to a computer technician in a main retail store.

I did not explain the full gravity of the story only to learn the technicians true opinion. He had told me my sound card had failed, I explained to him this situation and was told; absolutely, this could happen. The company has hardly offered even an apology.

I would never recommend this company.

Timothy
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Claesson-Edwards-Audio-LLC/internet/Claesson-Edwards-AudioClaesson-Edwards-Audio-LLC-Software-some-how-damaged-my-sound-card-469477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Claesson Edwards Audio LLC