Complaint Review: Claesson Edwards Audio

Claesson Edwards Audio
www.claessonedwards.com Internet U.S.A.

Claesson Edwards Audio Horrible Customer Service and Tech Support Internet

Hello all,

I don't know if I'm just unlucky, but I called Claesson Edwards Audio customer service with the intention of trying to figure out why, just only after installing there software, my computer had crashed. I am told this software is directly related to the problem. My computer experiance is limited. I expressed this to the company only to find no help. No tech support. Instead, only to find what sounded like a underpayed angry young fella.

My experience was the worst I've ever received. During the course of the morning, I was emailed this company numerous times. When I explained my situation and what I was hoping to find a resolution. No such luck. I was told told very rudely and abruptly; The software has no faults, your computer was simply an old computer, coincidence prevails in this matter.

When I finally asked for the email of a manager, they flatly refused.

This company appears to only sell a product, with no knowlegde of its implications on computers in general. No physical address, no phone number, and plenty of attitude.

Compactcampersales
Kennesaw, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Claesson-Edwards-Audio/internet/Claesson-Edwards-Audio-Horrible-Customer-Service-and-Tech-Support-Internet-470155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Claesson Edwards Audio