Complaint Review: Claims Management, Inc./Wal-Mart

• Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Connie — Farmington New York United States of America
Claims Management, Inc./Wal-Mart
P.O. Box 1288 Bentonville, Arkansas United States of America

Claims Management, Inc./Wal-Mart Hazardous Ladies Bathroom causes Ham-String Tear Bentonville, Arkansas

Claims Management, Inc. is the claims representative for Wal-Mart Stores.  I had an accident at one of the Wal-Mart stores in the ladies room.  I hurried into a stall and my right foot slipped on toilet paper left on the floor.  I did a complete splits and tore my right hamstring.  I had to go by ambulance to the hospital as I could not stand or walk.  It was determined I had a completely torn hamstring for which I am still suffering .  The accident occurred one month ago, and I've endured numerous physical therapy.

The store immediately did a report after my accident and said a representative from their insurance company would be calling me.  Mark Graves from CMI did call me and recorded my conversation.  He said an investigation would be performed and a settlement would be offered to cover my medical and pain and suffering.

A few weeks later he called and said the claim is denied because their investigation indicated no negligence on the part of Wal-Mart.  How could there be no negligence on the part of the store if the ladies room was filthy dirty???  When I called Mr. Graves to question their decision he was extremely rude to me and and talked to me with a threatening voice.  I feel I should be entitled to (at the very least) my medical co-pays.  I still am not sure that my medical will cover everything.  I believe the people at CMI are actually Wal-Mart employees, and even if a death were to occur, the chances of getting any settlement are zero.  Will not be shopping at Wal-Mart again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Claims-Management-IncWal-Mart/Bentonville-Arkansas-72712/Claims-Management-IncWal-Mart-Hazardous-Ladies-Bathroom-causes-Ham-String-Tear-Bentonv-936873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Claims Management, Inc./Wal-Mart