Complaint Review: Claimyourgas.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:northridge California
Claimyourgas.com
827 West Grove Ste 100 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Claimyourgas.com TOTAL JOKE and SCAM. It is a waste of time !!! They never send my giftcards Mesa Arizona

I received a $500.00 gas voucher in Dec '08. I can only redeem $25.00 each month from this company IF I send $100.00 worth of receipts from a gas company of my choosing. It has to be postmarked before the end of each month (i.e. Jan $25.00 voucher should be accompanied by $100.00 worth of gas receipts, mailed before Jan 31st).
They said it will take 8 weeks to process. They emailed me in Feb that they received my Jan receipts. Later during the month they emailed me telling me that they processed my receipts. To this date, May 21, 2009. I still have not received my giftcard for Jan '09. When I emailed them in Apr '09, they said that it will be mailed end of April. I don't live in the moon and I am sure that I should have received it by now, if they were true to their words.

This is a huge SCAM!!!! Do not deal with this company.
Imagine, I have to deal with them supposedly until Aug 2010.Someone should look into this. This company should not exist anywhere in the world.

Annoyed2u
northridge, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Claimyourgascom/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Claimyourgascom-TOTAL-JOKE-and-SCAM-It-is-a-waste-of-time-They-never-send-my-giftcar-454011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Claimyourgas.com