Complaint Review: Claridge Park Apartments

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Morrow Georgia
Claridge Park Apartments
1000 Claridge Park Drive Morrow, Georgia USA

Claridge Park Apartments Maintenance Man Helping People Break Into Apartments Morrow Georgia

IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE TAKE MY WORD AND DO NOT MOVE HERE!!... This place is the worst ever!!...After complaining over and over about people hanging out on the stairs, my door was kicked in. I was informed that they robbery happened at 12 p.m ( in the daytime)..someone called the rent office and told them they see a burglary happening and the leasing agents failed to try to stop them,call the police or go around and check doors seeing if a door was open!!...I was not home at the time or overnight,came back the next day to witness everything that I worked so hard for GONE!!...I never have any company,so I know it was a inside job. If you have valuable things in your home DO NOT MOVE HERE!..I paid my rent on time every month and this what happens to me!..Of course I cant get out my lease or deposit back!..Also, I believe the apartments are in bankrupt (just ride through there and look at the buildings) it's horrible!!..Different people working in leasing office and the courtesy officer never walks around or even ride through the complex. This place is one of the worse places in Morrow. Please listen to me and don't move here, it could be worth your life!!

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/GA-Morrow-Claridge-Park-1621714.html#ixzz2S4vN5MF3

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Claridge-Park-Apartments/Morrow-Georgia-30260/Claridge-Park-Apartments-Maintenance-Man-Helping-People-Break-Into-Apartments-Morrow-Ge-1047731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Claridge Park Apartments