Complaint Review: ClarissaPaul.91433@yahoo.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Diane B — easton Pennsylvania
Hellertown, Pennsylvania United States of America

ClarissaPaul.91433@yahoo.com Clarissa Paul $725 / 2br - 1100ft² - Available 2 bed / 1 bath (Hellertown) Hellertown, Pennsylvania

- $725 / 2br - 1100ft² - Available 2 bed / 1 bath (Hellertown)

Hi (my name),
The property is a 2 bedroom 1.0 bath with garage and washer/dryer. Pets are accepted with a $100 cleaning fee.
Requirements to lease our property are as follows:

1. A copy of your ID
2. 1st months rent and optional pet fee
3. Lease Agreement, I will bring it to the viewing
(Options are month-to-month, 6 month or one year)
4. Completed background check for each applicant

The service we use is Tenant Verified: link.

This is an affordable way for me to screen applicants based on previous addresses and employment information. If you have a felony or poor rental history, I'm flexible and I will help you out.

Let me know when you have your background check. It is in a .pdf, you can print it and bring to the viewing or email it to me. I'm looking for real tenants not window shoppers or tire kickers, I have 3 rental properties and a full time job.
What's the best contact number for you? Are you available tomorrow?

Enjoy your day!
Clarissa Paul

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClarissaPaul91433yahoocom/Hellertown-Pennsylvania-/ClarissaPaul91433yahoocom-Clarissa-Paul-725-2br-1100ftampsup2-Available-2-bed-1045538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClarissaPaul.91433@yahoo.com