Mexico

Clark Chrysler Jeep
Pelham St Methuen, Massachusetts USA

Clark Chrysler Jeep UNPROFESSIONAL & RUDE Methuen Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Living in a fantasy world

*Author of original report: followup

*Consumer Comment: A question..

In 2013, my Fiancee and I went to this dealership to possibly buy a pre-owned car. At that time, they low balled me on my trade by several thousand dollars, and the salesman who we were dealing with was less than personable.  We left after an hour of unsuccessful haggling.    shortly thereafter, I filed a review about them on another web site giving them very poor ratings.

In June 2014, I decided to give tham a 2nd chance to rectify any bad feelings I had about them, and called them again and spoke to salesperson Alicia.  After telling Alicia of my bad experience there last year, she kindly asked me to give them another chance, so I did.   That same day, I went back to Clark and met with Alicia to test drive another pre-owned vehicle.   After Alicia broight the vehicle I wanted to test drive to the front of the showroom, I met her out front.

After looking the vehicle over, I asked her to get a plate on it so I could test drive it.    At that point, Alicia disappearss for almost 10 minutes, at that point, I hear her name anounced on thier PA system to come to the CS desk.   About a minute later, a guy in a white shirt and tie and motley looking, bangs on the window, I put the window down and he asks me if I'm who I am after he stated my name, I told him yes I am.

At this point, this guy has 2 sheets of paper in hand and he goes ballistic on me verbally, accusing me of giving them bad for business reviews, and then he arrogantly yelled at me that they do NOT want to sell me a vehicle due to my bad review.   I then asked him who he was, he stated he was the General manager/Mike Silverman.

Being a retired law enforcement officer, I knew enough to NOT say another word to this guy, and left the place, which left his salesgirl Alicia with no commission/sale.   Alicia advised me in private at a later time that she had NO idea that her boss was going to do that to me.   By the way, my prior review of this guy is at (((link redacted)))   I've pondered suing this guy for violations of my civil rights, but I've got far better things to do with my time in my retirement, like buy another vehicle from a far better dealer than this place is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clark-Chrysler-Jeep/Methuen-Massachusetts-01844/Clark-Chrysler-Jeep-UNPROFESSIONAL-RUDE-Methuen-Massachusetts-1162329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clark Chrysler Jeep

Living in a fantasy world

AUTHOR: coast - ()

A business has the right to refuse service to anyone. Your civil rights were not violated. Yelling is not slander. Slander is malicious or defamatory statements.

Considering the fact that you know nothing about civil rights or the definition of slander, it’s highly likely that you aren’t really a retired law enforcement officer. You probably are actually a former security guard at Target.

AUTHOR: acarguy - ()

Ken, you weren't there. The guy went ballistic on me verbally at the top of his lungs, in public view, which constitutes SLANDER against me.  I was merely making a point in my original remarks. I could comment further, but my previous posting is enough said.

A question..

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"I've pondered suing this guy for violations of my civil rights,"

Are you kidding?  By NOT selling you a car, your "civil rights" were violated?

If you decide, later, to go ahead with this, let us all know how it works out...what could possibly go wrong?