Complaint Review: Clark Electric Company

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Ted — Sharpsburg Georgia USA
Clark Electric Company
2595 Pinetree Road, Cumming, Georgia 30004 Newnan, Georgia United States of America

Clark Electric Company Clark Electric Damage done to Home and Poor Electrical Work that had to be re-done Newnan, Georgia

David Clark or a member of Clark Electric sent out Michael (an employee also related to David Clark) to my home a few months back. While working in my home, Michael stepped through my garage ceiling, breaking the ceiling drywall. The damage was estimated to be about $250.00. The damage was reported to David Clark, the Owner of Clark Electric Company and he said he would pay for the damage. David Clark also said duringour conversation and I quote; "Michael should have never been sent. He's not Ready. I''ve been working 18 years in this industry and have never stepped through a ceiling."  Well David, Michael can not make the same claim and by your actions, I don't believe you.

It has been several months since that promise was made to me. "All my checks go out on Friday." said Mr. Clark.  I've called him several times, e-mailed him several times, and sent photos of the damage along with the repair bill for the ceiling drywall and still no reimbursement check from David Clark and Clark Electric Company. [continued below]....
.....  He flat out lied about wanting to correct the damage casued by Michael. Furthermore, I've called him a number of times and David Clark has hung up on me over and over again.

It was not until Michael left my home that I opened the interior garage door existing the kitchen and noticed that both my kitchen light and garage light come on at the same time now.  Plus, my three way switch to my kitchen overhead lights do not work properly now.

Unfortunately, I've had to call out a different electrical company to correct the ERRORS made by Clark Electric and Michael.  Do not Use CLARK ELECTRICAL CO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clark-Electric-Company/Newnan-Georgia-/Clark-Electric-Company-Clark-Electric-Damage-done-to-Home-and-Poor-Electrical-Work-that-ha-977868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clark Electric Company