Complaint Review: Clarkstone Bengals

Clarkstone Bengals

Clarkstone Bengals Dave Clark theft, bullying, and threatening , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Honest man, great breeder

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Honest man ,great breeder

Do not attempt to do business with this man.  He stole money from me and has been threatening and bullying me ever since.  His cats are raised in small cages and the whole place stinks to high heaven.

You do not want a kitten from Dave Clark.  He runs a kitten mill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clarkstone-Bengals/internet/Clarkstone-Bengals-Dave-Clark-theft-bullying-and-threatening-Internet-1025232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clarkstone Bengals

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Honest man, great breeder

AUTHOR: smart shopper - (United States of America)

This individual has made out a false police report and has slandered my name. I never sold her a bengal. I am in the process of sueing Terry H. Dean from kerrville texas. In ten years of business i have maintained an "Outstanding Cattery Award " for the past 5 years in a row. Terry Dean is a liar and now we will have to take her to civil court to prove this. I have less then 1% of my business that goes south. I work hard everyday and have always been fair and honest. What is weird is Terry H. Dean will not tell my attorney that I stole from her.....because it is a lie.......In my opinon Terry H. Dean is just EVIL......I have never done business with her, I refused her sale......her rants are made up and unfounded. She's a snitch......we will settle this is court . If anyone out there knows of this individual please contact me at 830-609-4601. Her issues are intense and the lady needs mental health. We have forgiven her for her short comings and wish her well......

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Honest man ,great breeder

AUTHOR: smart shopper - (United States of America)

Terry H. Dean of kerrville Texas came to buy a bengal kitten from me . She sent a prepayment check to me which was returned to her . There was a theft from my mailbox and she has the original check which was cashed by a mr. miranda. I have contacted the postal inspectors and more. Terry H. Dean has made false animal reports about my cattery , and now we are in the process of sueing her for slander and defamation of character. I have been in business 10 years and not had one vacation. Yes, the kittens are in smaller birthing kennels......thats the way the good breeders do it.

What is weird is that she was willing to buy, but thought that I should discount the $200 for the stolen check. When I told her that I was not responsible for this .....she became untruthful and is now on a path to hurt me and to tarnish my hard work. In any business you'll have issues but, This lady needs help.......It will cost me money to protect my reputation and she tells me she's worth millions.....so, I guess she can out spend me. She had her husband John Dean call me last night and his threats and insults were overboard. Their a un classfull act that are pure evil......I will never sell them anything and continue to breed high quality bengals. The only thing left to due is to sue her and let a court of law teach her a lesson. I admit to my mistakes. I am human. I understand you can't get along with some folks . This person has lied , made out a false police report and continues to slander at will......I will see her in court. If anyone out there have any concerns you can contact me at 830-609-4601 and I'll share this nightmare with you.