Complaint Review: Classic Auto services

• Reported By: Erik — Commerce City Colorado United States of America
Classic Auto services
236 Meadow Road New Boston, New Hampshire United States of America

Classic Auto services Bob Waller Scam Artist! New Boston, New Hampshire

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer has received the repaired wood parts!

I contracted Bob Waller of Classic Auto Services to repair a dash bezel for a 1970 BMW. On the initial contact Mr. Waller agreed to the repair and stated it would take about about 4 weeks. I sent the part off and waited.

3 weeks later he called and said the parts were almost finished and asked for payment, I paid the day he invoiced me and waited for my parts. Weeks later I had no parts, I called several times but received no reply. I called and waited for several more weeks.

It has been almost 3 months and Mr. Waller has not delivered my parts after several promises of shipping. He has taken my money, my parts, and refuses to return my calls. Do yourself a favor if you are considering using Bob Waller and Classic Auto Services, Don't!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Auto-services/New-Boston-New-Hampshire-03070/Classic-Auto-services-Bob-Waller-Scam-Artist-New-Boston-New-Hampshire-764036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Auto services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer has received the repaired wood parts!

AUTHOR: Classic Auto Services LLC - (United States of America)

Erik of Highline Audio who seems to be a very nice businessman has received his repaired wood dash parts for his '70 BMW and notified BBB that he is satisfied, therefore, BBB has closed this case!  In fairness, though I do try to return everyone's calls, I cannot return literally 12-15 calls a day from the same customer. It's overwhelming! Even with that considered, I would like to provide Erik with a very quick turnaround project in the future to show him that not all projects take so long! I appreciate his business and hope that I get a chance to make up the time frame to him with another project. See photos attached.