Complaint Review: Classic Chassis

• Submitted: Sun, October 24, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, October 24, 2010

• Reported By: Donna — raeford North Carolina U.S.A.
Classic Chassis
airlline rd, fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Classic Chassis brian Clark Brian Clark is a horrible business man and needs to be stopped. fayetteville, North Carolina

I Took my 1969 Mercury Cougar to Brian's shop for repair work on damage that incurred from a wreck.  I was promised to get the car back in two months. At the end of two months he stated he needed more time so it went to 4 months. 15 months and $9000. later I finally got my car back. He did a horrible job on the car and I am having to pay someone else money to get the car painted correctly.

The man does not need to be in business at all. We took the car to him thinking he cared about classic cars,,Well I was wrong.  I would be happy to help in shutting him down so that no more people are taken advantaged of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Chassis/fayetteville-North-Carolina-28376/Classic-Chassis-brian-Clark-Brian-Clark-is-a-horrible-business-man-and-needs-to-be-stopped-654643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Chassis