Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts (classiccloseouts.com)

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:santa clara California
Classic Closeouts (classiccloseouts.com)
classiccloseouts.com San Jose, California U.S.A.

Unauthorized charges on Creditcard New York Classic Closeouts (classiccloseouts.com) San Jose California

*Consumer Suggestion: Got A Response

Classic Closeouts (classiccloseouts.com) Unauthorized charges on Creditcard New York

I found 1 contact online somewhere if someone lives in
Reno go get our money........

Mr Ofer Goldshtein
Office Phone 5165381616
Fax 5165381355

Daniel
santa clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts-classiccloseoutscom/San-Jose-California-95112/Unauthorized-charges-on-Creditcard-New-York-Classic-Closeouts-classiccloseoutscom-San-J-346335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts (classiccloseouts.com)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Got A Response

AUTHOR: Kyle - (U.S.A.)

I had the same situation last week. No calls or emails returned, even my bank wouldn't help without me cancelling my debit card (huge problem for me). I filed complaints with everyone I possibly could. Today I just received a response from a complaint I filed on http://www.truste.org/ about a privacy violation (their having my info on file!!), and a customer care rep from classiccloseouts replied stating that a credit had been issued.

Good luck hope this helps!