Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:batavia New York
Classic Closeouts
110 W. Graham Ave. Hempstead, New York U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts As many others, I got scammed too. This company took unauthorized money out of my account. Hempstead New York

I ordered from classiccloseouts.com once in Feb. of '07. Then in July of '08 I recieve a bank statment inquiring that I made a purchase from classiccloseouts. com of $39.99 on 6/20/08, in which I DID NOT. I have emailed their customer service several times, never get any emails back. As well as I have called the compnys customer service number in which no one ever answers! They tell you to leave a message ...in which I have and no one has called back. I had to go cancel my mastercard and get a new one. I would like to be refunded my money, but as of now, its not looking good.

Taking from anywhere between $29.99-$69.99 out pd peopls accounts unauthorized. I do not undertand how this company is still up and running when it it quite obvious its fraud and ripping peeople off.

Marybeth
batavia, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/Hempstead-New-York-11096/Classic-Closeouts-As-many-others-I-got-scammed-too-This-company-took-unauthorized-money-358401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts