Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Classic Closeouts
110 W Graham Ave Hempstead, New York U.S.A.

Classic Closeout Wrongful Charge of $69.99 made on my credit card without my permission... Hempstead New York

Recently, I checked my bank statement and saw that Classiccloseouts.com charged my card $69.99 without any purchases made. Last time I purchased something at their site was in Dec. 2007. I end up returning half the things I bought and never got the refund. I retrieved all my statements since december and noticed that they never gave my the refund and on their site it states how much fund was suppose to be credited on my account.

On July 14, 2008 they randomly charged my credit card for $69.99 and I called my bank to dispute the charges. I was given a number to contact them on my behalf but they never answer the phone. This company is ripping people off by selling bad products with mislabeled sizes and they send the wrong product in which you can never get a refund back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/Hempstead-New-York-11550/Classic-Closeout-Wrongful-Charge-of-6999-made-on-my-credit-card-without-my-permission-355447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts