• Report: #352035

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Point of Rocks Maryland
Classic Closeouts
classiccloseout.com Hempstead, New York U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts rip-off $69.99 Hempstead New York

My account was charged $69.99. The last order I placed with them was feb 28 2008. I contacted them thru their websites customer service and was ignored repeatedly. I called the number on the statement got an automated system tried ALL mailboxes all were full of course. So since 70 bucks won't even fill my vehicles gas tank and I need every penny of what is earned I contacted BBB of New York I contacted my bank had to cancel my Visa check card I have had for ten years and contacted the local police to have a police report on file and I am disputing the charge through my bank and Visa so hopefully I will get my $69.99 back so I can put it in the gas tank.

Carole
Point of Rocks, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/Hempstead-New-York/Classic-Closeouts-rip-off-6999-Hempstead-New-York-352035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts