amazing

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Tahoe California
Classic Closeouts
447 Doughty Boulevard Inwood, New York U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Grabbed $69.99 from my bank account Inwood New York

Whilst checking my bank balance this morning I noticed a charge in the amount of $69.99 to Classic Closeouts. I did purchase one item from them over three years ago, but have not dealt with them since. Suspecting fraud, I immediately contacted my credit card company and asked them to reverse the charge and investigate the matter. I tried to find the company's telephone number on their website, but not surprisingly it wasn't there. A little more searching on the web did turn up a number as well as dozens of reports indicating that dozens of other people have had the same thing occur to them. I have filed a report with the Nassau County DAs office (http://www.nassaucountyny.gov/agencies/da/contact.html) as suggested by another user of this site.

Mike
Lake Tahoe, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/Inwood-New-York-11096-134/Classic-Closeouts-Grabbed-6999-from-my-bank-account-Inwood-New-York-353445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts