Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:Olivette Missouri
Classic Closeouts
classiccloseouts.com , New York U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Unauthorized charge of $69.00 on my credit card by Classic Closeouts Hempstead New York

on 7/21/08 ClassicCloseouts deducted 69.99 from my bank account. I have email them and left phone messages to try to get my money back. I have not had a response from them. I reported this transaction to my bank. They are canceling my card and issuing me a new one. What a pain !! ClassicCloseouts will no longer have my account number nor any more of my business. Have also filed complaints with the FTC, BBB, and Nassau County DA Office.

Olivette, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/New-York/Classic-Closeouts-Unauthorized-charge-of-6900-on-my-credit-card-by-Classic-Closeouts-Hem-354541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts