Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Reported By:Palmyra New Jersey
Classic Closeouts
classiccloseouts.com Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Fraudelent charges for purchases not made. Hempstead Internet

I was charged $69.99 on my credit card for purchases not made by me.I just happened to check my bill online and found the charges.I have filed a dispute with the credit card company but after reading about the others here I think I'll have that card cancelled so that it can't happen again.

I have tried calling all the numbers I have found for this company ,from the number on my credit card bill which there is never any answer to the number at the BBB of NY.All you ever get is voicemail after the recorded message.Here's the phone # 866-422-6397. Good luck to all the victims out there.

Debbie
Palmyra, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/internet/Classic-Closeouts-Fraudelent-charges-for-purchases-not-made-Hempstead-Internet-351353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts