Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:Conyers Georgia
Classic Closeouts
classiccloseouts.com Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Fraudulently hit my account twice. Once in July for $69.99 and again in August for $79.99 Internet

This company Classic Closeouts should be closed out. I used them only once two years ago in 2006 and have not ordered from them again. They charged my account two times in 2008. One time in July and again in August.

I notified my bank fo this in July and they have taken action against them. As I just found the second charge after hours today, I don't know if they will cover this ripoff again.

To prevent this from happening again I will have to have my account number changed. This will create a lot of extra work for me.

Since I do most of my shopping on line, this "event" has made me untrusting of a lot of good companies. They do not have a physical address or even a state listed on their site so it leaves a big void as to where they are. Hope somebody shuts them down.

Linda
Conyers, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 02:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/internet/Classic-Closeouts-Fraudulently-hit-my-account-twice-Once-in-July-for-6999-and-again-in-360195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts