Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:Bellevue Washington
Classic Closeouts
ClassicCloseouts.com Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Helped themselves to $69.00 from my checking account! Internet

Classic Closeouts created a charge out of thin air and charged my card.

I have an old account with Classic Closeouts. I haven't used it since 2004. They save card numbers for their records. Their records show my saved card and expired card date.

Now for the real magic, there is a charge of $69.99 to my card on July 2, 2008. OK, I know there is some monkey business going on but how can they charge to an expired card? Not only did they falsify charges, they updated my card to make the transaction work. I am sure my bank will interested in this stunt.

Lindaloo
Bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/internet/Classic-Closeouts-Helped-themselves-to-6900-from-my-checking-account-Internet-348021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts