Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Classic Closeouts
www.classiccloseouts.com Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts - ThirdFree.com Unauthorized Charges Internet

This company charged me three times $69.99, $69.99 and $59.99. I never made any purchase from classiccloseouts.com, so I totally have no idea what they are. I tried to call this company. However, no one pick up the phone and no one call back even I left the message. I disputed those charges by my credit card company. Later classiccloseouts sent a letter to my cc company saying they charged me because of signing up for some membership on ThirdFree.com. I NEVER did it!!!!!! I already close my account to avoid this fraud.

Wayne
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/internet/Classic-Closeouts-ThirdFreecom-Unauthorized-Charges-Internet-393115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts