Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:Collinsville Illinois
Classic Closeouts
classiccloseouts.com Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Unaurthorized charges on debit card. Customer service has not returned phone calls or emails. Internet

I ordered a product once from this company in 2006, with no issues. Recently, I have had three unauthorized charges on my debit card: $79.99 on 7/30/08, $69.99 on 8/8/08, and $79.99 on 8/20/08. I have left a message on their customer service voicemail and used their on-line "contact customer service" link, and have not had a response from either. I just spoke with my bank, and they said I need to come in and fill out some forms saying that the charges are unauthorized, and they will look into it and reverse the charges. I hope that (and changing my account #) will solve the problem.

Melanie
Collinsville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/internet/Classic-Closeouts-Unaurthorized-charges-on-debit-card-Customer-service-has-not-returned-367110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts