Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Updated: Thu, October 09, 2003

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Classic Closeouts
www.classiccloseouts.com Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts ripoff, did not deliver merchandise, stole, took money, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Avoid Sketchy Internet Wholesale/Discount Companies! ..SwapSellTrade.com

I purchased some clothing items from this website. I went to check the order status on the website and it said that I had no orders. I emailed the website to see if they had received my order, they responded and said they they hadn't received my order and that no money had been taken from my paypal account.

I checked my paypal account and the money had in fact been taken out. So I emailed them again and told them that I wanted the items that I had paid for or my money refunded.

I received a reply back, asking for my phone number so that a "credit manager" could call me back. I never received a phone call.

I emailed them several more times, with only one response, stating that I should be receiving my order. I cannot get them to respond now, nor have I received my order. It has been over 2 months since I placed the order.

Melissa
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2003 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/internet/Classic-Closeouts-ripoff-did-not-deliver-merchandise-stole-took-money-Internet-68607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts

Avoid Sketchy Internet Wholesale/Discount Companies! ..SwapSellTrade.com

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I've had a similiar experience with an Internet wholesale/discount company called "SwapSellTrade.com," who is also engaging in bad customer service and possible deceptive trade practices.

I sympathize. I checked out Classic Closeouts.com and it looks like a clean, legitimate, professional website. But that's the way they get you hooked. I remember on the news once they had a segment on how someone was swindled by a company that had a totally professional website with the Better Business Bureau seal on it!

My suggesstion is to thoroughly research these Wholesale/Discount companies on the Internet before you make any purchases from them. Ripoffreport.com certainly helps in this regard!

rarely