Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:Jenks Oklahoma
Classic Closeouts
classiccloseouts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Beware if you have ever place an order with Classic Closeouts. Check your credit card immediately. New York City New York

I returned from my vacation and checked my credit card statement to find two charges on my account from Classic Closeouts. Each charge was in the amount of $69.99, both posted on 7/25/2008.

The only order I ever placed with this company was on 5/16/2008 in the amount of $37.99.The description of both orders was "general merchandise." I have called the company three times. A recording answers their phone and instructs you to leave a message. Each time I called I left a very descriptive message, no one has returned my calls.

I have also sent 3 e/mails to their "customer support" department. I have not received a reply to my e/mails.
Yesterday I filed a dispute with my credit card company.
Please be aware of this company. If you have ever placed an order with them start watching you credit card account for charges.

It appears they recently started charging previous customers credit cards for merchandise that had not been ordered or shipped.

Candy p.
Jenks, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/nationwide/Classic-Closeouts-Beware-if-you-have-ever-place-an-order-with-Classic-Closeouts-Check-yo-357933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts