Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
Classic Closeouts
classiccloseouts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts ripoff Internet

As I was ordering off the internet, I carefully put down my debit card number and created the correct address... the internet kept saying that my debit card did not go through... I didn't understand why.

So I tried it several more times until the 7th time, it went through. Meanwhile, I called an associate named Suzanne, to explain to her about the situation. All she did was be rude and plain nasty when I told her that there are six unknown authorized charges coming off my account. (They actually charged 25.58 seven times when I was ordering off the internet!!)

She (Suzanne) and another associate were nasty and rude when I told them that I would file an affidavit if they don't credit back the six unauthorized charges.... then I had to berate them by calling over and over cause they wouldn't resolve anything with me or come to a resolution. Besides, they kept rejecting my relay calls which is for deaf and hearing impaired persons. I told suzanne if she keeps doing that then I will also file a discrimination lawsuit and she became more accepted but I hung up on he cause she was too nasty and had a very bitchy attitude as well as the other associates.

I suggest that you don't do business with her cause she is a hypocrite.

Regarding money matters, she said herself that she will credit the six unauthorized charges when my bank had notified me that they had charged me 7 times when they were telling me that my credit card did not come through when I logged onto the internet and including calling them.

C
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2005 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeouts/nationwide/Classic-Closeouts-ripoff-Internet-166351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts