Complaint Review: Classic Closeouts.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009

• Reported By:Pleasant Lake Michigan
Classic Closeouts.com
110 W.Graham Ave. Hempstead,New York 11550 Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts.com They owe me refunds and have never paid it.When I email them they tell me they already deposited my refund in my bank Hempstead, New York Internet

I ordered some things order #1166060.Out of the 9 things I order I sent two back after they sent me the slips to send them.The items sent back were a turnback cuff blouse and a zip front fleece hoodie.They gave me an in store credit for the two items.Which I will not use until they make this right with me.That credit was $15.98

I ordered another order # 1172272.I ordered 8 items and sent back 5 fleece hoodie.That was suppose to have been deposited into my bank acct. and has never been and when I write to them then they reply back to me. Oh I'm sorry I thought that was done.They don't waste their time at taking the money out of my acct. and I want my money back.Them were $8.99 each.They are suppose to deposit a card credit of $37.96

Peachy
Pleasant Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeoutscom/internet/Classic-Closeoutscom-They-owe-me-refunds-and-have-never-paid-itWhen-I-email-them-they-te-471376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts.com