Complaint Review: Classic Manor Builders - Subs For HOME DEPOT

• Submitted: Wed, June 02, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 12, 2004

• Reported By:Franklin Tennessee
Classic Manor Builders - Subs For HOME DEPOT
Dickerson Pike Goodlettsville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Classic Manor Builders - Subs For HOME DEPOT carpenters wanted - Mitch told me $50. per day for 3 days of training, minus $35. for backround check . no paycheck Goodlettsville Tennessee

*Author of original report: Classic Manor Builders @ 615-855-0033 still has NOT sent me my check,WHY MITCH ?

why would anyone ripoff a hard working man trying to support his family. when coworker and I filled out job applications,he said I have a funny feeling about this place. I worked 4 free, not funny. Classic Manor Builders build for Home Depot, be careful, Alex, Franklin Tenn.

Alex
Franklin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2004 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Manor-Builders-Subs-For-HOME-DEPOT/Goodlettsville-Tennessee/Classic-Manor-Builders-Subs-For-HOME-DEPOT-carpenters-wanted-Mitch-told-me-50-per-da-93429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Manor Builders - Subs For HOME DEPOT

AUTHOR: Alexander - (U.S.A.)

Dear Mitch, If I don't get my check In 1 week I will be forced to take action. B.B.B.,Local Labor Board, Attorney General, & Ch.2 & FOX 17 will be notified.