Complaint Review: Classic Nissan

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2002

• Reported By:
Classic Nissan
Semoran Blvd. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Classic Nissan Orlando Florida communication problem

this dealership is not serious, after I purchsed my viacle they applied my down payment not twards the payment of the trade in but against the value of the new viacle. They admited there was a "Communication problem" so after 2 months they asked for more money to cover their mistake. After 2 months!! These people put you in a viacle, they say Everything is fine and they!! 2 months later they harass you on the phone for more money

Need more information

Rebuttal Entered: 2/18/2002 Modified: 3/3/2002
First of all the phrase "down payment" would tell me that the money was used to reduce the price of the purchase. You wouldn't use a "down payment" for a trade-in.

Regardless, I would like to hear about your specific problem and try to resolve it.

Please! Give me a break

Update Entered: 3/3/2002 Modified: 3/3/2002
I'm tired of your stupid jokes about how much you want to help and you can sit there in your chairs and read trough the phrase! If I didn't explain in well enuf for you why don't you look in my file! ..You will have all the info you need...
The truth is I came in your shop telling you what I had and that I was a serious buyer and didn't whant to play games! I made it clear that if what I had was not enuf then that was fine! But you sed yea no problem ..... put me in a new car and 2 months later came asking for more than 200 dollars.

Now I came and sat down with you people and the only answer I got was We can't do anything! I payed the amount for you but I will not buy a car from you again and make sure I will tell everyone I know about you!

You think you can sit there and do whatever you whant and come back months later to your customers after you put them in a car asking for money! I will make you suffer for this I will make sure you will have the worst pubblicity ever!

Joseph

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Nissan/Orlando-Florida/Classic-Nissan-Orlando-Florida-communication-problem-15726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Nissan