Complaint Review: ClassicCloseouts.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
ClassicCloseouts.com
www.classiccloseouts.com , New York U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts Unauthorized Credit Card Charge New York New York

I noticed today that a charge for $69.99 had been posted to my credit card from classiccloseouts.com. The only time I have ordered from them was in 2004. I went to their website to see what the charge was for, but there was nothing there except my order from 2004. I immediately called my credit card company to report the unauthorized charge. I also did a web search for the company's phone number, as I could not locate one on their website (which I found out was for good reason). What came up was complaints from others who have also experienced this same problem.

I do plan to report them to the BBB in NY. I hope others who have been victimized will do so also.

Traci
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClassicCloseoutscom/New-York/Classic-Closeouts-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charge-New-York-New-York-348466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClassicCloseouts.com