isolated

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Moons — Rochester New York United States of America
ClassicTVsUp7@gmail.com

ClassicTVsUp7@gmail.com DVD Media Advertised as "THE BIG VALLEY - The Complete TV Series on DVD" Instead I got 2 plastic cases full of homemade DVDs. Mostly had other old tv shows, some showed just a screen w/ writing. A few disc , Internet

I ordered a boxed DVD set of the old TV show The Big Valley as a Christmas present.  I was charged $93 on my Credit Card.  I had to inquire by email why I hadn't received my order by the stated time.

When the order arrived I found 2 plastic cases holding 32 DVDs in plastic sleeves.  Each disc had a large white label stuck to it that said "The Big Valley"  I found 3 discs that had episodes of the show on it. Other discs had extremely bad copies of various other old TV shows  Some just showed a written chart on the screen.  Most of them were quite scratched too.

I immediately emailed the company back to complain and tell them I expect a full refund.  After that  I searched for info about the company & found there were tons of complaints against them.  Then I came to this site to file a report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClassicTVsUp7gmailcom/internet/ClassicTVsUp7gmailcom-DVD-Media-Advertised-as-THE-BIG-VALLEY-The-Complete-TV-Serie-985709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClassicTVsUp7@gmail.com