boating

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: mac6565 — Alabama
ClassicTrak
Nationwide USA

ClassicTrak Rip Off "GAP" Insurance. Take money never pay a claim. Oldsmar, FL Nationwide

I got this company so that I could protect myself if something happened to my car like was totalled. My car was totalled and they did everything and dedcuted everything they could to make sure that they did not have to pay the GAP payment amount. they word everything so crazy that they can do whatever they please. Took 3 mounths to get back to me that they arent paying  my loan off and to top if off they had the wrong numbers that made it look like I was already paid by my insurance to pay the car off when I only got a portion of that money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they are really bad. You can get a better deal else where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClassicTrak/nationwide/ClassicTrak-Rip-Off-GAP-Insurance-Take-money-never-pay-a-claim-Oldsmar-FL-Nationwi-1141721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClassicTrak