Complaint Review: Classiccloeouts.com

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:Concord New Hampshire
Classiccloeouts.com
classiccloseouts.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Classiccloeouts.com ClassicCloseouts.com, Classic Closeouts charges me $69.99!!! Internet

I also have been hit with the 69.99 fee. I have contacted my credit card company who are filing a dispute. I did leave a pretty nasty vm, but I am sure that will not accomplish anything. My only hope is to have the charges taken off of my card. Somthing needs to be done about this. They should not be able to continue to get away with this.

Barbara
Concord, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classiccloeoutscom/internet/Classiccloeoutscom-ClassicCloseoutscom-Classic-Closeouts-charges-me-6999-Internet-354815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classiccloeouts.com