Complaint Review: Classified2000

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Lyndhurst Ontario
http://www.classified2000.net Newburyport, Massachusetts U.S.A.

ATD - Classified2000 Guaranteed Signups Took Money, but did not deliver service Newburyport Massachusetts

I purchased a unit of their "Guaranteed Signups" in April 2007 for $69.00 US Funds for 50 guaranteed signups for my program. They seemed to have a technical problem with the Link I gave them. Seems the link worked o.k. with Explorer 5.5, but not 6.0. I resolved the linking problem.

They tested the link, and I awaited my hits / signups. Weeks went by with no hits on the site at all from them. I wrote them a polite email curious of the reason my campaign had not started. No response... I wrote 3 different departments from Support to Sales allowing a couple days each for a response.

They have not responded to my emails, never provided any sign-ups or even hits for that matter, and of course made no attempt to refund my money.

This is a company with Zero integrity.

Lyndhurst, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classified2000/Newburyport-Massachusetts-01950/ATD-Classified2000-Guaranteed-Signups-Took-Money-but-did-not-deliver-service-Newburypor-275918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classified2000