Complaint Review: Classifiedride.com

• Reported By: Lynnie — Chelsea Michigan
Classifiedride.com
, Select State/Province USA

Classifiedride.com SPAM Text Messages Internet

Today I received a Text Message, which looked like it would be from a friends and said that ______ saw that I was trying to sell my vehicle; went on to say that they just sold their vehicle on Classifiedride.com last week and that it was Free.  I went to the website, because now my vehicle is listed on Craigslist, and in order to post a "Free" listing you have to give them a credit card for validation.  So I texted back and asked if they had to do that... no reply.  Then I decided to phone the number the text came from, thinking it was a person I knew, and a foreign accept voice mail came on and I immediately knew it was not someone I know but a scam.  The phone number it came from was (734) 508-4959 and said person I was calling was outside their calling area, message 10P... Goodbye.

Beware and don't use classifiedride.com and be very careful of any text messages you may receive if you post on Craigslist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classifiedridecom/Select-StateProvince/Classifiedridecom-SPAM-Text-Messages-Internet-1106487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classifiedride.com