Complaint Review: Classmate.com

• Updated: Tue, October 13, 2009

• Reported By: Tired of the RipOffs — Orlando Florida USA
Classmate.com
333 Elliott Ave.,West, Suite 5 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Classmate.com Auto charge after two years - won't remove from credit card Seattle, Washington

I received a charge of $59 from Classmates.com on my credit card.  Since I don't use Classmates.com (even though they e-mail me constantly with teaser messages that a long lost classmate is trying to find me)I called to ask them to remove the charge from my credit card.

Of course, they responded that they don't give refunds once an enrollment is paid.  I tried to explain that I didn't ask to be enrolled or renewed.  I had an account with them two years ago......they said I had signed up for automatic renewal.  I assure you I didn't.........I never give that kind of access to any company to charge my credit card.

I will certainly tell everyone that is on Classmates.com, since I have access now for an additional two years, about the way business is done and customers are treated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmatecom/Seattle-Washington-98119/Classmatecom-Auto-charge-after-two-years-wont-remove-from-credit-card-Seattle-Washin-508589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmate.com