Complaint Review: Classmates-Memory Lane

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: Floyd — Quesnel British Columbia United States of America
Classmates-Memory Lane

Classmates-Memory Lane High School Alumnus, Internet

I joined Classmate-Memory Lane about nine months ago, using my credit-debit card when I was home convalescing from an operation.  When I went back to work I told them that I didn't want to renew my membership.  My job requires me to be on the road and I have no time to mess with computers.

I cancelled their authorization to charge my card a few months ago.  Now I just received my latest bank statement and discovered that they charged my account without my authorization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmates-Memory-Lane/internet/Classmates-Memory-Lane-High-School-Alumnus-Internet-925926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates-Memory Lane